From 3.3 to 3.3.11 - phpBB

Hi everyone. I have been running 3.3.5 for a couple of years for my Club. It does not seem to be performing very well now and I am starting ...

phpBB 3.3.11 Release

Greetings everyone, We are pleased to announce the release of phpBB 3.3.11 “Bertie's trip to Zagreb”. This version is a maintenance release ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

phpBB • Transfer from ver 3.3.7 to 3.3.11

I have version 3.3.7 on an iMac. It works fine. I occasionally get a notice from cPanel to update to 3.3.11. Reading your instructions, I am ...

problem with files while upgrading 3.3.10>3.3.11 - phpBB

1. Backup all board files and the database. 2. Go to the phpBB.com downloads page and download the latest "Full Package" archive. 3. Unpack the ...

New version of phpBB 3.3.11

New version of phpBB 3.3.11. Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests ...

phpBB • 3.3.10 to 3.3.11

I use a hosting service that offers phpBB installations. It takes like 30 seconds and it's done. That app install pushes 3.3.10 to whatever ...

Problem updating 3.3.7 to 3.3.11 - phpBB

I have gone through the update process (full update) and when it's time to update the database, I get a blank screen.

After converting to phpbb 3.0.11 and upgrading to 3.3.11, two ...

First of all, I don't know if this message is better here or in the converter subforum, but it is not the converter's problem...if it is ...

phpBB • 3.2.8 upgrade to 3.3.11 on a new server

I currently have a 3.2.8 forum on what I am told is an outdated server running php 5 and need to move to a new server.

Help with upgrade from phpBB 3.0.10 to 3.3.11

Issues during 3.0.10 to 3.3.10 upgrade. phpbb_users table appears to have corrupt user_permissions column. I have a copy of the database before ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024